I've been privilaged to lead learning and development teams both directly and indirectly across a number customer centric brands in the hospitality, telecommunications, medical assistance and financial services industries. Most recently at Old Mutual Wealth, I lead a small internal team suported by a number of key partners to deliver on an ambitious agenda around building a service that ignites the aspirations of our “people” and our “business” to achieve prosperity for the generations of today and tomorrow.
Collectively, we want our people to want to learn with us because they feel that their development needs are anticipated, heard, challenged appropriately, invested in and inspired. To help us deliver on this we focus on the following areas:
- Learning & development help desk
- Performance management & feedback
- Engagement & inclusion
- Talent & succession
- Development programmes
- Governance & compliance learning
- Values & culture
My Personal Profile
- Passionate expert in learning, development, talent & culture to support the development of a business through its people
- Comfortable with challenging convention for the benefit of others bringing an innovative approach to solutions
- Have a strong desire for continued personal learning and am supportive of others
- Can navigate, analyse & assimilate complexity at pace in rapidly evolving businesses
- Excellent relationship management, impact & influencing with social engagement skills building trust at a senior level
- Strategic, commercial, action-oriented with a delivery focused mind-set and strong programme management skills
- An excellent networker and frequent speaker at external events.
- Utilise my professional and personal network to bring best practice and benchmarking to develop or improve internal solutions
- Early adopter of new world technologies in areas of interest & expertise.
Insights to me and the roles I've had:
The landscapes in which I've been inspired and subsequently thrived:
To find out more about me and my experiences:
Check out my Linkedin prfile [https://www.linkedin.com/in/ennisreid/]